This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

A set of custom books

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



I recently ordered these three decorative papers with plum blossom patterns from Paper Source. I will be using them to make a custom set of three books that will be a gift for three sisters. I think the papers are lovely and I'm really looking forward to getting started on this custom order. I'll be detailing the process of making the books here on my blog, and I'll be sure to post pictures of the final product.

For more information about requesting a custom order, please click here.

3 comments:

Diana Maria March 8, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

I am so excited to see the final product! P.S. Paper Source is such a fun website! I could probably spend an hour there looking at everything!

Anna Hart March 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

yes im loving that paper

Katie March 8, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

I love Paper Source paper! I spend so much time on that site (and too much money...) I just got their new catalog in the mail today too, so I'm looking forward to perusing it later on. :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP